Saturday, October 25, 2008

Volunteers rock!

I am getting settled in this afternoon from an absolutely terrific day. The weather was picture perfect and the mood was friendly. I want to give a hearty thanks to all the volunteers who showed up to help out. We made some good progress on the site clean up and the place looks great! And, I think, we had fun doing it as well. I honestly had trouble walking away but there will be other opportunities soon.

The folks at Preservation Tree were wonderful and my thanks goes out to Harold Spiegel and his crew for their hard work and dedication to our cause. It sure is nice to have those fallen trees out of the way and I appreciate their advice on responsible land management.

I want to thank Sarah Jane Semrad for her guidance and support without which I would have been clueless.

Again, I am most appreciative of the volunteers who gave up their Saturday morning to help me out. Great work everyone and I will be notifying you when future clean up days are in the offing. I hope you will join me again!

Scott

No comments: